Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today, I bought some CDs

OK, so I've been doing this blog for six months now and in the process have got my hands on some music that I wouldn't have listened to otherwise. I've now become totally immersed in the world of downloading and the thought of going into HMV and forking out 20 euros for a CD seems like lunacy to me. I haven't bought CDs in any kinda quantity worth mentioning in about two years, the last albums I bought being Christ Illusion (Slayer), Sacrament (Lamb Of God), The Stench Of Redemption (Deicide), and Blood Mountain (Mastodon).

Anyhoo, having stolen and redistributed so much music over the past six months, I decided to shell out for the albums that I've enjoyed most during that time. Namely:

Amon Amarth - Twilight Of The Thunder God
Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague
Kreator - Hordes Of Chaos
Krisiun - Southern Storm
Lamb Of God - Wrath
Napalm Death - Time Waits For No Slave
Samael - Above

I only ordered digipack / bonus CD or DVD editions and got them all from play.com, which seemed to have the best prices. I also preordered the new Mastodon album, which is pretty good. I wanted to get Psycroptic's new album, but I can't find the version I want for a reasonable price. The Nuclear Blast website has it, but they're charging 14 euros postage! Idiots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice one dude and well done for bying some Cds. I do the same. Download quite a lot but I make sure I buy the albums of those I like to support them.

Keep up the good uploads. Cheers.